[CentOS] Reg. setting Domain name on Cento 5 pc

Thu Jun 12 09:41:20 UTC 2008
Padmaja R <urvthme at gmail.com>

Hi,
thanks for the reply, I sometime back changed the hostname using the
/etc/sysconfig/network only. However, that only has 2 lines in it-
Networking=Yes, Hostname=sipx.com

Where can I edit the dnsdomainname and domainname variables? I do not see
those variables in /etc/hosts or /etc/sysconfig/network.

Thank You