[CentOS] exam

Mon Jun 16 09:36:34 UTC 2008
Sergey Podushkin <posev at sibmail.com>

Hi!

Gergely Buday wrote:
> is it possible to prepare for a certified (big North American Linux
> vendor) engineer exam with a CentOS install ?
If "big North American Linux vendor" is RedHat, than answer will be yes.

> I have heard that the test contains questions on specific GUIs, are
> they included in the CentOS distribution?
If tests doesn't contain any question like "Please find logo of big
North American Linux vendor on your machine" or something like, than you
can use CentOS and manuals directly from that vendor for learning and
preparing.

Good luck, Sergey.