[CentOS] Apache jserv monitoring?

Tue Jun 17 18:09:02 UTC 2008
Sean Carolan <scarolan at gmail.com>

I found this on the mod_jk howto from the apache site:

*********************
For example the following directives will send all requests ending in
.jsp or beginning with /servlet to the "ajp13" worker, but jsp
requests to files located in /otherworker will go to "remoteworker".

    JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
    JkMount /servlet/* ajp13
    JkMount /otherworker/*.jsp remoteworker

You can use the JkMount directive at the top level or inside
<VirtualHost> sections of your httpd.conf file.

I just need to figure out how to get the equivalent JkMount command to
replace the old ApJServMount from before.  If anyone has an idea how
this is done please let me know.  Most of the documentation I have
read is tomcat-specific, whereas I am not actually using this to
connect to a modern Tomcat server.