[CentOS] Apache jserv monitoring?

Tue Jun 17 19:39:25 UTC 2008
Sean Carolan <scarolan at gmail.com>

>> JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
>
> I'm not too famillar with those JkOptions but looking at my old
> mod_jk configs I have no JkOptions defined, try removing them and
> see if anything changes? My old configs were ajp13, so perhaps
> they might be needed with ajp12, not sure.

Yea, these options were in the mod_jk template that I started with.
It was left here by a previous administrator.  I commented this out
and restarted apache, yet I get the same error.

I guess what I'm not clear on is how you replace mod_jserv's configuration:

        ApJServMount /servlets ajpv12://host.domain.com:8008/root

with the equivalent version using JkMount.