[SPAM]Re: [CentOS] using windows ad accounts for centos 5

Wed Jun 18 18:22:42 UTC 2008
Isaac Gonzalez <igonzalez at autoreturn.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of Jay Leafey
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 4:35 PM
To: CentOS mailing list
Subject: [SPAM]Re: [CentOS] using windows ad accounts for centos 5

--
>Jay Leafey - Memphis, TN
>jay.leafey at mindless.com

Ok no more errors with the pam file...guess my repos was out of sync.
Jay, did you have to put in the hostname of the dc that actually performs the Kerberos auth? I am wondering if I need to specify this in the command or the krb5.conf file ...It is not working for me. I am using MYDOMAINNAME.COM as the AD domain name with and without brackets around it. Time is synced to dc.

Thanks,
Isaac