[CentOS] backup question

Tue Jun 24 09:25:17 UTC 2008
admin <mick at mjhall.org>

I think so, at least you do the way I use it because you boot the
machine off the Clonezilla CD, then mount the device/partition you're
backing up to and select the device/partition being backed up.

But Clonezilla also has a whole network mode of operation involving a
Clonezilla server, so I can't rule it out ... maybe someone else can?