[CentOS] Re: Re: Re: CentOS 5.2 is here!

Tue Jun 24 11:41:05 UTC 2008
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Timothy Murphy <gayleard at eircom.net> wrote:
>> ----
>> you will be up to date simply by running 'yum update'
>>
>> When 5.2 is released, those updates will be installed
>
> Are you saying that simply running "yum update" on a Centos-5.1 system
> will convert it to Centos-5.2, as and when that is released?

Yes, that is what we are saying. It is that simple. (Don't forget to
reboot after the yum update as you will get a newer kernel)

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83