[CentOS] How to install *all* packages via kickstart?

Wed Jun 25 01:59:03 UTC 2008
Bobby <bobby at d4business.com>

On Tuesday 24 June 2008 21:52:10 Gregory Gerard wrote:
> Hello, all,
>
> Since Fedora Core 4 I've not been able to just install everything.
>
> I would love to just be able to install all available packages for my
> architecture.
>
> What's the way to do this?
>
> Does someone have a list I can place in the packages section which is
> known to work and really get everything?
>
> thanks,
> greg

Of course taking into account that not everything will work with everything
else... For example sendmail and postfix are not readily or functionally
installed at the same time.

--

Bobby