[CentOS] Re: [Fwd: Re: [CentOS-announce] Release for CentOS-5.2 i386 and x86_64]

Wed Jun 25 21:45:11 UTC 2008
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 6-25-2008 12:26 PM Farkas Levente spake the following:
> may here someone can answer me...

It might mean that the CentOS team is looking for spirited volunteers with
more time then they need to help/take charge of the other arches.

It takes much of the main group's time just keeping up with i386 and x86-64.
The project would also need build servers and test servers, and did I say
volunteers?

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and