[CentOS] How/when to file bugs on upstream bugzilla?

Sat Jun 28 12:22:26 UTC 2008
Karanbir Singh <kbsingh at centos.org>

Greg Bailey wrote:
> Any advice on this?  I didn't see anything on the CentOS wiki or FAQ as
> to how or when to use upstream's bug system.

Maybe we should add something to the wiki about this, and even in the
FAQ's since people are likely to ask about this and they do.

Basically, as Anne said : file it with the distro, if you were then
requested to file it upstream as well, the request would have come from
someone who has looked at and confirmed its not a CentOS induced issue.

Also there are packages that CentOS carries that dont come from Redhat.

--
Karanbir Singh
CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
irc: z00dax, #centos at irc.freenode.net