[CentOS] spam filtering with centos 5.2

Sun Jun 29 08:31:15 UTC 2008
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

John R Pierce wrote on Sat, 28 Jun 2008 23:59:38 -0700:

> In the past I've used a combination of spamhaus combined RBL's and
> Spamassassin with Mailscanner as my spam recipe, but this stopped
> working very well for me well over a year ago.

How come? I have several MailScanner machines with differing versions and
all are fine. About training: you don't really need to have manual
training. With the correct settings you get enough automatic training.
About SARE: spamassassin is getting updated own rules for a while now.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany