[CentOS] how do I manage a Dell PE 860 server via IPMI?

Sat Jun 21 16:33:35 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lmmailinglists at gmail.com>

On 6/21/08, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> I've found their web support to be excellent if you can get past the
> place where they sort out the individual/small/large business users.
> Try to find support/downloads and the place where you put in the model
> number or their tag number which identifies it completely.  Then you go
> directly to everything they have for that device, which might be flash
> updates, all the manuals, and any utilities they provide.  I think they
> maintain this for everything they have ever sold.

There is also a huge community of users on the Dell support site and
many of them have the answers. I find it much easier to use the Dell
support site, for our 4 Dimension boxes, than the Compaq support site,
for our Compaq EVO.