[CentOS] Re: about mono

Roilan Cardoso Sánchez neptuno_000 at yahoo.es
Sun Mar 2 03:42:51 UTC 2008

Hey mother fucker I'm not playing games, I'm trying to migrate dot net
software in my company to mono, I'm putting my best effors in Mono, but this
is a pease of sheet, the GUIs are not fine in CentOS, this comunity is a
sheet nobody help, no body said anything usefull. Yes i'm begining in Mono
but i'm not a newbie I'm master in computer science in the best university
of Cuba, I have some certifications in development, be carefull how do you
refere to me don't fuck me.
Can any body say something or not? (if nobody can say somethis Mono is a
pease of sheet, where is the super community, the friendsheep) fuck...