[CentOS] recommendation for Virtual Dedicated Server based on Centos

Daniel de Kok me at danieldk.org
Mon Mar 3 21:27:35 UTC 2008

On 3/3/08, Simon Jolle sjolle <urandomdev at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I am searching for a virtual server/rootserver. I prefer a Xen instance,
>  but also vservers are acceptable. Will be host a small Wiki - nothing
>  mission critical.
>
>  Here my criteria
[snip]

If you are in a more experimental mood, you may want to check out
Gandi Hosting (which is currently beta). The advantage: their
Xen-based hosting is very flexible. You an easily add/drop machines,
add/drop resources to existing machines, etc. The disadvangtage: since
it is still beta, it may freeze your cat or steal your milkshake.

http://www.gandi.net/hosting/

-- Daniel