[CentOS] RESTORING THUNDERBIRD FILES

Chris Geldenhuis chris.gelden at iafrica.com
Wed Mar 5 17:25:39 UTC 2008

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Chris Geldenhuis wrote:
>> Thanks to your advice I have been able to reciver all of my mail
>> folders.
>
> You are welcome.
>
> I am not sure why an update would have caused the profiles and the
> paths to change and cause an issue. I've been using thunderbird for a
> long time and changed versions etc and never had this issue (
> although, I do only stick with the version in the distro )

Hi Karanbir,

Perhaps it was some other factor causing the problem with Thunderbird
and it was a coincidence that it manifested at the same time as an
update. I did not have the same problem on another CentOS 4 box updated
at the same time. Just happy that I've got my history back.

Thanks again

ChrisG