[CentOS] Problem getting JavaRuntime EnvironmentinstalledintoOpenOffice

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Fri Mar 7 22:50:10 UTC 2008

You may need to look at 'alternatives' and see if Sun java is still set and set it again if it isn't.

If it still doesn't work after that try uninstalling OOo and reinstalling it.

If it doesn't work after that, well you may want to try the 32-bit versions to see if they work together.

Another good question, are you running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of OOo?

I believe the 32-bit OOo will only work with the 32-bit Java, not sure if that is true the other way around though.

Is there a reason the GNU Java won't work for your needs?

-Ross