[CentOS] Anyone installed the amazon downloader on 5.1?

fred smith

fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sun Mar 9 22:03:09 UTC 2008

Just tried to install the Amazon-downloader on Centos 5.1 (the Fedora 8
version, which seems the closest match of any they offer).

Of course it gets a bazillion unfulfilled dependencies. so I tried
"yum localinstall ./a*m" and it trundles along for a while finding several
of the packages available then spews out this:

Error: Missing Dependency: libboost_date_time.so.3 is needed by package amazonmp3
Error: Missing Dependency: libboost_signals.so.3 is needed by package amazonmp3
Error: Missing Dependency: libboost_iostreams.so.3 is needed by package amazonmp3
Error: Missing Dependency: libboost_thread-mt.so.3 is needed by package amazonmp3
Error: Missing Dependency: libcurl.so.4 is needed by package amazonmp3

Can anyone point me to a repo where I could find these? Or other tricks for
getting this to work?

Thanks!