[CentOS] 32bit support in 64bit environment (CentOS and Debian)

Daniel

andrzeje at cs.utk.edu
Tue Mar 11 04:05:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

I was just searching the web for some information on 32bit support in 64bit environment and was able
to find couple pages about Debian and CentOS. However, I couldn't find any comparison between them.
If anyone knows the differences (e.g. which one is easier to set up and maintain) or could point me
out to some useful sites, please help. Or if you think there's no difference, please explain.

Regards,

Daniel

--
Daniel Andrzejewski
student IT Administrator

"Investment in knowledge always pays the best interest"
Benjamin Franklin