[CentOS] Re: SSH, SCP connections to remote MySQL Database using OpenOffice Possible?

Therese Trudeau mswotr at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:33:37 UTC 2008

> Sounds like an OOo problem, then. When I briefly tried testing it, there was
> a couple of driver options to connect to MySQL, you might try using the one
> you're not (IIRC one was ODBC and the other was JDBC).

Ah HA!  That might be the problem, I'm using the JDBC driver and I don't have the
ODBC driver installed.  Do you know where i could download the ODBC driver?

Or, is the ODBC driver the same as the sql-connector-java-5.0.8 driver?  That one
I do have; I set up OpenOffice to point to that one too as I did for the JDBC Driver.