[CentOS] Migrate Outlook Express mail to Thunderbird?

John Plemons john at mavin.com
Tue Mar 11 15:24:13 UTC 2008

 From Mozilla...

    Linux utilities

There are several open source utilities to convert .pst files to mbox
files such as readpst <http://kontact.kde.org/kmail/tools.php> , libpst
<http://alioth.debian.org/projects/libpst/Libpst> and Outport
<http://outport.sourceforge.net/> . Thunderbird uses a separate mbox
file for each folder to store all of the messages for that folder. None
of those utilities seem to be under active development and they only
support some of the versions of .pst files. You can use the
ImportExporttools
<http://nic-nac-project.de/%7Ekaosmos/mboximport-en.html> extension to
import the mbox files.

john plemons