[CentOS] KOrganizer problems

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:04:23 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 11 March 2008 20:50:44 Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 March 2008 13:59:54 Craig White wrote:
> > try moving kwallet settings out of the way so that they are recreated...
> >
> > mv ~/.kde/share/apps/kwallet ~/.kde/share/apps/kwallet-bak
>
> Do you mean that (which would remove the wallet) or do you mean the
> configs? I'll try the configs - should have thought of that :-)  I have
> already tried renaming the existing wallet and starting a new one.

The config files do not get recreated, so anything depending on it doesn't
start.  Renaming back to the original and restarting X did actually load the
wallet, which is an improvement.  Unfortunately I still don't have full
access to my korganizer diary.

I now have three possible wallets, the original one, the new one, and one
copied from another box.  I'll experiment and report back.

Anne