[CentOS] Recommendations for a “real RAID" 1 card on Centos box

John Plemons john at mavin.com
Fri Mar 14 13:23:40 UTC 2008

Once you get a handle on what you are after check back with me, I have a
bunch of Raid controllers I picked up from a systems dealer who went out
of business.  Some LSI's ICP, ICP says they are an Adaptec company and a
couple of other off brands...  May be able to save you a few bucks, all
are new, oem style...

john