[CentOS] evince on centos5.1

Peter Farrell peter.d.farrell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 15:14:17 UTC 2008

I see everyone's point about acrobat reader - but I run 50+ machines
of Cent 4.5 and run remote desktops on all of them - I think the
latest (8.*) version of Adobe Acrobat is miles and miles better than
the bloated pig we used to have to use. I don't have issues with it
remotely either. I find it quick and stable. (but I tend to only view
text based reports) I haven't used evince on my setup but I have used
kpdf remotely with no issues as well.

-Peter
-Cardiff - UK