[CentOS] Firefox 3

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Mar 16 18:09:47 UTC 2008

William L. Maltby wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 11:31 -0400, William L. Maltby wrote:
>> <snip>
>
> P.S. It's the xulrunner @ 57MB that looks like the killer. FF is only
> 11MB. Looks like things have sped up. 10MB done already in 11 minutes.
>
> I'll keep an eye on it.

There is an early build for ff3 at : http://dev.centos.org/~z00dax/misc/
I was going to build and maintain it for centosplus, but since upstream
are looking at adding it into the main distro, I wont need to do that.

One thing worth noting about this rpm on my dev.centos.org site - it
wont hanck or interfere with anything else on the machine, it sets up a
parallel firefox3 entry, and runs parallel to the firefox already
included in the distro ( so you can have both installed )