[CentOS] remote command execution

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at ActiveNetwerx.com
Tue Mar 18 20:38:26 UTC 2008

> > put everything in a shell script, and run the script.
>
> Yea, I tried that but neglected to see how it behaved from inside an ssh
> session. It works there but with plink :(
> Back to the drawing board...
> jlc

For those that followed, a working solution came from a helpful soul in an ssh list when looking for putty/plink help!
`echo "command" | at now` when sent via plink returned control back immediately and allowed execution to take place making the Windows script side happy.
jlc