[CentOS] Enterprisable IP Camera recording/monitoring software

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at ActiveNetwerx.com
Thu Mar 20 16:43:33 UTC 2008

>      The problem with the script is that it currently only works on SGI's.  I
> haven't had a chance to try and find/build/install Linux/Open Source
> equivalents.  On SGI's, there is one command to take a list of JPEG files and
> dump out a single Quick Time file.

No prob. As recommended, I will stick with Zoneminder.
I am just primarily concerned with the reliability and uptime of the application. I take it that Zoneminder can run unattended for long periods without issue?

Thanks!
jlc