[CentOS] Anyone still uses "MO drive"?

Fajar Priyanto

fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Thu Mar 27 02:37:13 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I'm trying to use an old MO drive in Centos5.0. It's connected to an adaptec
scsi card. From dmesg, the card seems to be recognized, but it
doesn't "create" the sda device from the MO drive. Is there any more steps I
must do? From Yahoo search (since it has older archive than google), it seems
that Linux should be automatically recognize and setting up the scsi card and
the MO drive. So, I'm clueless here.
Any pointer is great.
Thanks.
http://linux2.arinet.org
09:37:09 up 2:02, 2.6.22-14-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.