[CentOS] Cisco PIX vpn software

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Mar 29 04:53:42 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 12:49:57PM -0600, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> Anyone got a resource on setting up a CentOS box to connect to a Cisco PIX 5xx VPN using IPSec? I don't know if it matters but an important part of functionality would be split tunneling, I need to maintain that from the windows side of functionality.
>
> Thanks!
> jlc

I don't know anything about "split tunneling". But I use VPNC for most
of my cisco vpn work: http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~massar/vpnc/

There's also the "real" Cisco client for Linux.  You're allegedly
supposed to be a real cisco customer to get access to it, but you
should be able to find it here too: http://www.uni-konstanz.de/RZ/wlan/ipsec/software/

  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
 will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding