[CentOS] Cisco PIX vpn software

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Mar 29 12:32:10 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 12:38:06AM -0600, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> >I don't know anything about "split tunneling". But I use VPNC for most
> >of my cisco vpn work: http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~massar/vpnc/
> >

> Fred,
> What do you need to get vpnc compiled and installed?

It looks as if it is available as a "el5" package from the rpmforge
repository, but I just downloaded the source package from the URL given
above and did "make".

The README in the source directory says it requires libgcrypt (and
though it doesn't say specifically, that probably means the 'devel'
package for libgcrypt).

Fred
                      The eyes of the Lord are everywhere,
                    keeping watch on the wicked and the good.