[CentOS] Send in your favorite CentOS slogan today

Sat Mar 1 01:28:15 UTC 2008
Ross S. W. Walker <rwalker at medallion.com>

CentOS,

            It's all about the community.

-Ross

----- Original Message -----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org <centos-bounces at centos.org>
To: centos at centos.org <centos at centos.org>
Sent: Fri Feb 29 20:16:22 2008
Subject: [CentOS] Send in your favorite CentOS slogan today

Hi everyone,

The CentOS project is looking for more slogans that may end up on
promotional material (eg media, flyers, posters or stickers). We already
collected a few funny, ironic, sarcastic or even distasteful ones.

Feel free to visit our Slogans wiki page for a good laugh or rude
offenses and add your own slogan by sending them to this thread.

See:
 	http://wiki.centos.org/Promo/Slogans

And who knows, yours may end up somewhere ? If it gets selected, you win
free CentOS updates for a whole month !! So get started ;)

Disclaimer: Ideas contributed to this thread are considered free to be
reused. Otherwise do NOT submit them to a public mailinglist :) I will be
adding them to the wiki.