[CentOS] Send in your favorite CentOS slogan today

Sat Mar 1 02:12:46 UTC 2008
Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org>

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008, Akemi Yagi wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org> wrote:
>>
>>  The CentOS project is looking for more slogans that may end up on
>>  promotional material (eg media, flyers, posters or stickers). We already
>>  collected a few funny, ironic, sarcastic or even distasteful ones.
>
> I would like to let you know that there is a forum thread that has
> collected a good number of slogans.  Most of them have been added to
> the wiki page.  See:
>
> http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12702&forum=18

We have a forum ?

j/k

Great ! Now I know where that surge in slogans came from when we were
printing the labels for the FOSDEM LiveCDs ! Actually we took a slogan for
the FOSDEM LiveCD from the forums it seems.

 	CentOS: The Sysadmins choice

Congratulations to NedSlider ! Please contact us for your IP address to
get premium access to CentOS updates and free access to submit bugreports
:-)