[CentOS] Re: about mono

Sun Mar 2 10:57:52 UTC 2008
Andrés Robinet <agrobinet at bestplace.biz>

Hi List,

This is my first post to the list, so you can call me a newbie if you want (no offense taken on my part). But I feel like I need to say something to this "so called" Roilan.

1 - To be a professor/master, you have very bad manners http://www.upt.edu.pe/DetalleNews.php?id=1214. Is that what you teach in your seminars?
2 - Learn English, and not only the slang part, that will help you communicate with other people. Specially, this and other mailing lists. If you think this one is tough, try the PHP internals.
3 - If you don't like the .Net implementation for Linux, stay on Windows, or write a letter to Microsoft so they get more and more involved (.Net is their invention).
4 - If you don't like this list, stay out of it. I'm sure in Cuba you can get free support without paying (write a letter to Ruben Castro, he will understand).
5 - Honor your grades and respect other people. I have no computer science grades, and I still could teach you a couple of things. I manage a CentOS Server with absolute success (so much success that I've never needed to inquiry this list, despite I read every post).
6 - I believe the repository you mention is not the only place to get what you need, but I'll let you find out that. Also, you have the option of building from source if you can handle that.

Please, don't make latin/Spanish people look like idiots. I live in Argentina, and I'm not that kind. Same for people with grades. This is a public list, and it's very democratic if you know what I mean.

Regards,

Rob(inet)