[CentOS] Rejecting spam

Tue Mar 4 19:35:31 UTC 2008
Tim Alberts <talberts at msiscales.com>

Sorry, not a direct CentOS question, but I know there's a lot of
experienced users on this list...I'm using CentOS with sendmail and
spamassassin. I've got it configured with spamass-milter and it is
working correctly.  However, I was expecting to be able to reject mail
that is marked as spam, not just deliver it as usual.  Anyone know if it
can be done and how?  I know a milter can reject mail, because I've used
milter-grelist in the past to give temporary fail messages.

Following is my sendmail.m4 directive for spamass-milter:

INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(`spamassassin',
`S=unix:/var/run/spamass-milter/spamass-milter.sock, F=,
T=C:15m;S:4m;R:4m;E:10m')dnl
define(`confMILTER_MACROS_CONNECT',`t, b, j, _, {daemon_name},
{if_name}, {if_addr}')dnl
define(`confMILTER_MACROS_HELO',`s, {tls_version}, {cipher},
{cipher_bits}, {cert_subject}, {cert_issuer}')dnl