[CentOS] Regd: Info about supported Printer for CentOS and RHEL

Thu Mar 20 12:18:25 UTC 2008
William L. Maltby <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com>

On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 17:39 +0530, Balaji wrote:
> Dear All,
>
>    I am searched net info about CentOS and RHEL Supported Printer
> Details and i am not able to find out the Supported printer details from
> net.
>    Please can any one send me the supported printer details document or link

Generally, there is no printer-specific support in CentOS/RHEL. Usually
the print facilities are provided by a package such as CUPS or the
traditional LP package. These packages can be searched on the web
(google) and their home sites browsed for the information you seek.

--
Bill