[CentOS] Re: how do I create a custom CD from an existing CD?

Wed Mar 26 23:15:26 UTC 2008
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 3-26-2008 3:49 PM Rudi Ahlers spake the following:
> Hi all
>
> This may sound funny, but I can't get onto any websites right now, so I
> can't even google. I want to customize the contents of my CentOS 5.1 x64
> CD, and re-create the ISO to write to CD again and install on a server.
> I know it's got something todo with mkisofs, but I'm not 100% sure what
> the commands should look like
>
> Can someone please give me a sample of the whole command needed for such
> an operation?

Depending on what you want to change, it is more involved than that.
Are you trying to customize packages or something else?

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and