[CentOS] Postfix - Maildir - MySQL - Cyrus Imap - Sieve

Thu Mar 27 09:18:48 UTC 2008
Tom Brown <tom at ng23.net>

>> I would like to use the above config, i think.
>>
>> Can cyrus-imap work nicely with Maildir ? If so is there one
>> available thats configured with msql support?
>>
>> In the past i have used courier-imap but ideally i want to use sieve
>
> if it's just for sieve, you can use dovecot. it's mostly "compatible"
> with courier.

hi - yes what i am trying to get working is server-side mail filtering
and in the past with exim i have used cyrus with sieve. Can you tell me
what dovecot will offer me to achieve this over courier?

thanks