[CentOS] Commandline utility to edit ID3 tags?

Thu Mar 27 15:16:56 UTC 2008
Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net>

Greg Bailey a écrit :

> If you have the rpmforge repository enabled, yum install id3lib.  It
> includes a command-line utility "id3tag" which can do that.

I just checked it out, and it works great for editing single ID3 tag
fields. Now one more question: is there any other command line utility
to display the whole ID3 tag, e. g. all the fields? Something similar to:

Artist: XTC
Album: Nonsuch
Song: That Wave
Year: 2000
Genre: Pop

... and so on...

This would make the editing much easier. In the current state of things,
I have nothing to check it, except I have to open NCMPC and refresh
everytime.

Cheers,

Niki