[CentOS] how do I run something on a newly installed server, on it's 1st boot only?

Sat Mar 29 07:52:23 UTC 2008
Michel van Deventer <michel at van.deventer.cx>

Hi,

you can use the %post part of the kickstart for that, then your script
will run after installation is complete but before the reboot. If you
need to run it after the first reboot, I'd put it in /etc/rc.d/rc.local
and let it remove itself after running succesfully. And of course copy
the script to the server using the %post part of kickstart ;)

	Regards,

	Michel