[CentOS] OT- Re: ext3 filesystems larger than 8TB

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Mon May 5 22:24:40 UTC 2008

Ross S. W. Walker wrote:
> No doubt!
>
> The worse part is I don't believe it was premeditated. I think she came
> over to drop off the kids and told him oh by the way I'm taking the
> children to live with me in Russia, at that point he went into a fit of
> anger and threw here against the pillar causing a fatal head injury.

I followed the trial blogs day by day on the SF Chronicle site.     His
wife was very close to gaining her US medical license (she had been a
doctor in Russia), had lined up a good job, and various other
indications of planning for a long term life here, nothing indicating
any plans to leave for Russia.