[CentOS] Irritant

Gregory P. Ennis PoMec at PoMec.Net
Wed May 7 18:41:03 UTC 2008

Sam,

Are you using putty from a microsoft desktop or a linux desktop?  If you
are using a linux desktop try using konsole or terminal for the
connection and see if you get the same symptoms.

We use putty for all of our microsoft connections and konsole for all of
our linux connections and I have never noticed the problem you are
describing.

Greg Ennis