[CentOS] Irritant

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:19:41 UTC 2008

Sam Drinkard wrote:

> Looks like I shot myself in the foot after all.  I just checked the bold
> foreground color, and sure enough, it was the same as the background
> color.  Changed that to red, and it works as advertized now.  Sorry for
> the unnecessary postings.  Should have checked there first !

If you want something much nicer, install freenx on the server and
connect with the NX client that you can download (for windows/mac/linux)
from http://www.nomachine.com.  This gives you a complete GUI desktop
(in a local window) with good performance that you can suspend and
reconnect.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com