[CentOS] Reseted net statistics

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Sun May 11 13:59:07 UTC 2008

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 5:56 AM, happymaster23 <happymaster23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> but its impossible to break my server

These days it's very hard to state that. I would not bet any money on
it. The only way to be really sure the server cannot be hacked is to
disconnect the network cables (and maybe the power cables too!)

> I´m using private key allowed only from my IP and in AllowUsers
> is only root) so I don´t know, how is this possible.

Consider using AllowUsers to a user other than root and then using
"su" for extra protection.

Also consider that if you tell someone exactly what security measures
you are taking, that would help them come up with a strategy on how to
attack you.

Filipe