[CentOS] GFS + quotas

Doug Tucker tuckerd at engr.smu.edu
Tue May 13 15:25:24 UTC 2008

gfs_quota command does NOT exist on clients that are mounting the
cluster via nfs.  on a standard nfs export from a linux ext3 file
system, when you run the quota command from a client, it makes an rpc
call to the nfs server, and the nfs server returns the quota on the
mounted file system...with gfs as the underlying file system, it doesn't
appear the quota values are passed to the exported nfs