[CentOS] broken GFS

js security at air-austral.com
Wed May 14 13:10:41 UTC 2008

Hello All;

Maybe, because XFS seems to be important, is it  possible to build xfs
right after the kernel src build?

Is this far more longer than only build the kernel?

Ok nobody pay you to do Centos, ok.
Centos is a very good project, but i think it's not really constructive
to say "ok, pay me and I will do it" :)
You don't do Centos because you need money but because you like what you do.

Of course, forget my mail if XFS is a crap to build, but if a simple "
add stuff in changelog xfs.spec;  rpmbuild -ba --sign
mycoolXFSmodul.src.rpm" is enough,
maybe You could think to build xfs in the same time a kernel update is
available ?

Regards

js.