[CentOS] clustered mail server?

Rudi Ahlers

Rudi at SoftDux.com
Fri May 16 13:10:38 UTC 2008

Hi all

I'm looking for a working HOWTO / Tutorial / sample setup of setting up
a clustered email server. I know I can setup a CentOS cluster with
Heartbeat & drbd, but I'm not 100% convinced it will work for the email
as well.

Ideally, I'd like to use an open source groupware server, like say open
exchange, php groupware, Scalix (free / community version), etc. So, if
anyone can please point me in the right direction?

I've already setup a heartbeat cluster, and use rsync to sync files for
Samba, Apache & NFS, and also setup a Master-Master MySQL replication,
but don't yet know how to setup the email server,

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web:   http://www.SoftDux.com