[CentOS] 1333/8GB Intel motherboard for C5.1

Nicholas nicholas at oscc.org.my
Wed May 21 00:59:03 UTC 2008

> your 'bug' is issue A).    I think its more a design feature or side
> effect, not an outright bug, but thats a nomenclature thing.

Seems like it is the way Intel chips are designed. One solution would be
to ensure that 64bit is used. However, due to cost I am sure many would
have gone for the 32bit machines with AHCI mode.

For the Realtek drive maybe you can try using
http://sourceforge.net/projects/realtekr1000

--
Nicholas A. Suppiah
Training & Certification  Manager