[CentOS] OFF-TOPIC: Job opportunity in Augusta Georgia

Thu May 1 13:30:29 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lannyma at gmail.com>

On 30 April 2008, "Jim Perrin" <jperrin  AT gmail.com> wrote:
>Message: 4

>WAY Off topic here, but if anyone's in the Augusta, Georgia area and
>wants to work as a web developer(css, html, flash, php, photoshop and
>the other usual goodies), we've got a job opening.

>If you like abuse, long hours, low pay, and lots of stress, we have
>the perfect job for you.

You forgot to include the part about being able to walk on eggs, without
breaking them!    :-)   Sounds like a very honest job description.

If nobody on this ML is interested (and qualified) consider posting on
http://www.dice.com/  Not sure what it would cost you to post the job
requirement there, but it's a very active site. I discovered it last
Saturday.

My background is mostly Aerospace, and after not working for many years,
I need to go back to work. I'm a contractor, and your job description
partially describes what we encounter, when we go to a temporary job
assignment: abuse & lots of stress.  :-)    However, we get paid by the
hour and for O.T.   :-)