[CentOS] Watching Netflix movies on CentOS

Sat May 3 16:34:45 UTC 2008
Bill Campbell <centos at celestial.com>

On Sat, May 03, 2008, techlists at comcast.net wrote:

>I doubt you can do it. Besides requiring IE, you also have to download and
>run a Windows based viewer. Even using Windows XP with Firefox, I've never
>been able to get it running without IE.

I heard an interview with Bill Joy in which he asked if it would
make sense to have an 800 number that was only accessible with
phones from Microsoft.

Personally I dropped Netflix years ago when they started spamming
me (and we had gotten TiVo).

Bill
Fax:            (206) 232-9186

Ah, you know the type.  They like to blame it all on the Jews or the
Blacks, 'cause if they couldn't, they'd have to wake up to the fact that
life's one big, scary, glorious, complex and ultimately unfathomable
crapshoot -- and the only reason THEY can't seem to keep up is they're a
bunch of misfits and losers.
    -- A analysis of Neo-Nazis, from "The Badger" comic