[CentOS] Re: FOSS Inventory Managment and Invoicing Application

Thu May 8 15:40:07 UTC 2008
Sudev Barar <sbarar at gmail.com>

> On Thu, 8 May 2008, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> > I am trying to help a small shop migrate off an old DOS sales application
> and
> > was hoping to find a Linux alternative. Anyone have any experience with
> these
> > types of applications, it would likely be a 2-3 user setup.

If it is already a multiuser program in DOS and does what it is
supposed to do efficiently give it a whirl running under xdosemu. I do
not know if CentOS supports this or not but we have extended life of
some of our applications by 6~7 years now.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar