[CentOS] broken GFS

Mon May 12 20:00:18 UTC 2008
Linux <linuxlist at gmail.com>

Well, I should add a terrible story for XFS...

I did a "yum update" and after updating many packages I rebooted and viola...
Old xfs module ruined my 1.2TB partition. After updating to correct module and
hours of xfs_repair I had to move and rename 500 subfolders from lost+found.

I am using CentOS because I have to (for cPanel).
I am not very comfortable with it (indeed I am a pro gentooer for 5-7 years)